Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.86 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) - Circa £37.7k | 38.5 hours | Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A fully compliant nursing home in Market Harborough is currently looking to recruit a qualified to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Permanent, full-time contract of 38.5 hours per week on day shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.86 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary in the region of £37,757.
• A range of opportunities for training and career development plus support with revalidation
• Free access to online Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures manual
• RCNi eLearning system
• DBS check provided free of charge
• Comprehensive Holiday Pay Scheme that rewards you for your commitment to your role
• Free drinks and snacks whilst on shift
• Opportunity for overtime
• ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500
• Relocation package can be discussed if required
As Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.