Registered Nurse – Mental Health or Learning Disabilities
£34,496 to £38,125 per Annum
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£34,496 to £38,125 per annum (equates to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 hours | Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Acute Mental Health | £5000 Welcome Bonus | Relocation Support Available |
A leading national provider of health and social care services is currently recruiting for an experienced Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurse to work in their acute mental health hospital in Norwich.
The hospital caters to adults living with acute mental illness and you will play a key role in the strong MDT delivering evidence-based care, treatment and support.
Details of this RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse position and what our client is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, on flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota
• A great annual salary in the region of £34,496 to £38,125 depending on experience
• A joining bonus of £5000 (subject to T&Cs)
• Free on-site parking and uniforms, and free DBS check
• Private medical insurance and health insurance schemes, life assurance and a group pension plan
• Financial support may be available for applicants looking to relocate for the role
• Childcare vouchers
• A comprehensive induction and some industry leading training and development programmes, including leadership and management programmes, plus support with NMC revalidation
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
The successful candidate for this RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience working with adults living with mental illness
• Confident leading shifts, coordinating care and treatment and supporting junior colleagues
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and IT literate
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided.
For more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back