Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £27.4K p/a | 33 Hour Contracts – Perm Days or Nights | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD & NQ Considered
A private nursing home in Milton Keynes currently has two vacancies for Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join their clinical team, with full-time days or nights available.
This home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older and younger adults.
Details of these RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancies and what the successful candidates will receive:
- 33 hours per week on a permanent contract, working permanent days or nights over a flexible, 7 day rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £16, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £27,450
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment in now in complete confidence on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back