Near Perth, Perth and Kinross
Up to £16.60 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £16.60 p/h – Circa £35K/Band 6 Equivalent | 40.5 Hours – Nights | £250 Welcome Bonus | Great Benefits
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse position has become available in a private nursing home in a village near Perth.
The fully Care Inspectorate compliant home provides general elderly frail, dementia, and disability nursing care to older adults from throughout the Tayside area, with modern facilities and a great team already in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
- Great rates of pay of up to £16.60 per hour, which totals a salary of up to £34,960 and is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- 40.5 hours per week on night shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
- A welcome bonus of £250
- Free uniforms and PVG check
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave, which depends on how long you have been a Registered Nurse
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse post:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care setting or demonstrate a genuine interest in working in this sector
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back