Near Shaftesbury, Dorset
£20.32 p/h + Paid Breaks & Enhancements per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£20.32 p/h + Paid Breaks & Enhancements – Band 7 Equivalent Rates | Full or Part-Time Hours | £2K Welcome Bonus & Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Care – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
One of Dorset’s leading care homes is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join their team on a full or part-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is in a picturesque location near Shaftesbury and offers elderly and dementia care in 5* hotel style facilities.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse posts and what the home is offering:
- Full or part-time contracts are available on a permanent basis, with days and/or nights available on a flexible, 7 day rota which includes alternate weekends
- Very competitive rates of pay of £20.32 per hour plus paid breaks which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and a basic salary of £44,370
- Pay enhancements of £1 per hour for nights and £2.80 per hour for weekends
- A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home and with one of the region’s leading care groups
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction programme
- A company pension scheme
- A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
- Free DBS and Uniforms
- Hot meals provided whilst on duty
- Support with NMC revalidation plus NMC renewal fees paid
- Subject to T&Cs Tier 2 Sponsorship may be available if no suitable applications are received from EU candidates
Duties for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered to meet the diverse needs of residents in the home
- Ideally you will have some experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting and will be confident managing and implementing care plans and administering medications
- Able to adhere to a flexible rota and work alternate weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back