Near Shipley, West Yorkshire
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Circa £37.4K | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading West Yorkshire nursing home is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with dementia experience to join their clinical team.
The home is located near Shipley and offers round the clock care and support to older people living with age related frailties and dementia care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, working 3 long days and one short shift per week
- Very competitive rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £37,440
- Overtime shifts are paid at the enhanced rate of £21 per hour
- You will receive a comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and support
As RGN/RMN Registered Nurse, you will work on a 15-bedded unit and will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents. You will ensure care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements in addition to safely managing and administering drugs and medications and leading a team of HCAs on shift.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered for this role
- Demonstrate previous experience working in an elderly and dementia care setting, with a good understanding of the requirements involved in dementia care
- Confident managing and administering medications and updating clinical records
- Passionate about high quality care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back