Near Wickham Market, Norfolk
£15.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
24 Hrs – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD & NQ Considered | Specialist MH Care Home
A leading Norfolk care home which is located in a rural setting near Wickham Market is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on part-time days.
The home caters to adults of all ages and offers specialist care to people living with dementia, mental health conditions and challenging behaviours.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 24 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- Great pay rates in the region of £15.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and will increase to £16.20 per hour once probation is completed
- 30 minutes paid break per shift
- A great working environment with a supportive management and leadership team
- A comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training opportunities
What we are looking for in an RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered to give a good mix of skills on shift
- Ideally you will have post-registration experience, however newly qualified RNs will be considered
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and a professional, proactive approach
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back