Registered Nurse - Neurological Conditions
£28000 to £33000 per Annum
£28000 to £33000 p/a (DoE) plus enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Days or Nights | Great Benefits | £3600 welcome bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to support the clinical team in a Harlow based neurological centre.
The facility provides round the clock care to adults who are living with disabilities, neurological conditions and complex care needs.
Details of this Registered Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day or night shifts
• Depending on experience a competitive salary up to £33,000, plus enhancements
• £3600 welcome bonus
• A generous annual leave allowance
• Free on-site parking
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
In the role you will work alongside an excellent multi-disciplinary team, including physiotherapists, speech & language therapists, occupational therapists and clinical specialists, you will be working with residents who have complex rehabilitation needs that require tracheotomies, ventilators and peg feeds to support their recovery from neurological conditions, physical disabilities or traumatic injuries in order to support them every step of the way.
The successful candidate for Registered Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RN1/RNA/RGN
• Excellent clinical skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back