Registered Nurse - Neurological/Respiratory Care
£28,000 to £38,000 per annum + enhancements per Annum
Hospital, Theatres, Clinics
£28,000 to £38,000 per annum + enhancements (equates to NHS Band 5/6/7) | 38 hours | Days or Nights | Complex Care and Neuro Rehab | Great Benefits |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to join a specialist complex care centre in the Harlow area.
The facility provides round the clock care to over 18s who are living with disabilities, neurological conditions and complex care needs.
Details of this Neurological/Respiratory Care Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 38 hours a week on a permanent contract, with flexible shifts over a 7 day rota that will include some nights
• Depending on experience a competitive salary from £28,000 to £38,000, plus 30% pay enhancements for shift work
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
The successful candidate for Neurological/Respiratory Care Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced working in a range of complex care settings, with experience in ITU/HDU and respiratory care, ideally in addition to experience in neurological care
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back