Newark On Trent, Nottinghamshire
£19.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.00 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Circa £43.4K | 44 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | £2,000 Welcome Bonus | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to join a leading Newark care home on a full-time, permanent basis.
The small home specialises in caring for adults who are living with dementia and elderly mental health conditions, providing them with round the clock care and support in a safe environment.
What the home is offering and details of this Registered Nurse position:
• A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
• Great pay rates of £19.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £43,470
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• A welcome bonus of £2,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions and Life Assurance
• NMC registration fees paid
• Free parking and free meals
• Enhanced maternity pay
Duties for this Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in dementia care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back