Registered Nurse - Nights
Littlehampton, West Sussex
£19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Paid Breaks | 36 Hrs | Nights | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC
A large nursing home in Littlehampton has a full-time vacancy for a qualified RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to work nights.
The fully CQC compliant home offers a range of nursing care packages to older adults, including general elderly frail nursing, dementia and disability care, and offers a great environment for staff and residents.
What the Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will entail and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Night shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
- Leading pay rates of £19 per hour plus paid breaks
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Some great company benefits
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Current NMC registration
- Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back