North Leeds, West Yorkshire
£17 to £20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 - £20 p/h – Up to £37.4K/Band 6/7 Equivalent | 36 Hours -Days &/or Nights | Small Nursing Home - Good CQC
A 35+ bedded nursing home in North Leeds has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN to work as Staff Nurse on full-time days on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock care to adults of all ages who are living with a range of care and support needs due to age related frailties, brain injuries and neurological conditions.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full time days and/or nights on a permanent basis, with flexible shifts over a 7 day rota
- Fantastic hourly rates of pay of £17.00 to £20.00, which is in line with Band 6/7 rates of pay in the NHS
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
In this role duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
- Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back