£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Circa £21.2K | 24 Hour Contract – Days | NQ Nurses & RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A 40+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home on the outskirts of Norwich requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work part-time days.
The home is easily accessible via the Norwich ring road and offers a home from home environment for residents to enjoy.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse will receive:
- 24 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Very competitive rates of pay of £17 per hour, plus paid breaks which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of £21,200
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurses will all be considered for this post to meet the diverse mix of care needs within the home
- Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
- Experience is not essential and newly qualified RNs will also be considered for this role and will be fully supported and mentored
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back