£16.00 to £18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.00 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full or Part Time Contracts | Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC |
A small elderly and dementia nursing home on the southern outskirts of Nottingham currently has vacancies for Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN and RNLD) to join their team, with full or part time contracts available.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers a great environment where residents enjoy the highest standards of care and quality of life.
Details of these RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Full or part time contracts of up to 36 hours per week
• Flexible shift patterns, with days, nights or rotation available
• Very competitive rates of pay of £16 to £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• Paid breaks plus free meals whilst on long shifts
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing paid clinical training, with preceptorship programmes available for NQ Nurses
• Opportunities to progress your career within the company
• A company pension scheme
• NMC renewal fees paid (subject to T&Cs) plus support with NMC revalidation
• A bonus of £500 plus reimbursement of your DBS fee following 6 months service
• Staff recognition and reward schemes
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
The successful candidate for this Registered Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurses will all be considered to give a good mix of skills on shift
• Ideally you will be experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident planning, coordinating and delivering clinical and personal care
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0363 .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back