£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £17.00 (NHS Band 6) – Circa £30k | Paid Breaks | Days or Nights | ‘Outstanding’ CQC rating
A privately-owned nursing home in Nottingham currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Registered Nurse to join their team.
The home offers round the clock nursing care to older people living with age related frailties and care needs and is set in a beautiful, rural setting in the South Downs.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 35 hours per week on either day or night shifts.
• Competitive rates of pay up to £17.00 per hour with paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay, and equates to an annual salary of £30,940.
• A comprehensive induction with ongoing training in a fantastic work environment.
• The opportunity to work in a home with an ‘Outstanding’ CQC rating.
• Company backed pension scheme.
• Onsite parking
• Subsidised meals on shift
• 28 days holiday
In this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back