Registered Nurse – Outpatients & Pre-Assessment
City of Westminster, Greater London
£34,000 - £36,000 per Annum
Hospital, Theatres, Clinics
£34,000 - £36,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Cosmetics & Plastics Clinic | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with experience in Pre-Assessment and Outpatients is required to join a leading plastic and cosmetic surgery clinic in London’s prestigious Harley Street medical district.
The clinic offers a diverse range of cosmetic and plastic procedures and in this role you will be working with internationally renowned specialists and surgeons at the forefront of their fields.
Details of this Outpatients & Pre-Assessment RGN/Nurse position are as follows:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of £34,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- 33 days annual leave
As Outpatients & Pre-Assessment Nurse, you will work with a diverse mix of cosmetics and plastics patients, undertaking pre-operative assessments and diagnostic testing, and ensuring patients are physically and psychologically prepared for their procedures. You will also play a key role in the delivery of outpatient clinical services and will assist with minor procedures, post-operative care and undertake clinical care such as dressing wounds/removing sutures etc.
Applicants for the Outpatients & Pre-Assessment Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven and recent experience working in a pre-assessment role and able to undertake physical, airway, heart and ECG assessments and take detailed medical histories
- Strong clinical skills and able to undertake venepuncture (or willing to learn)
- Well organised with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and commercially minded
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a professional, patient focused approach
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back