Pudsey, West Yorkshire
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
JMJ1551 – Staff Nurse
Pudsey, West Yorkshire
£17.50 p/h – Circa £41,000 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly/Dementia Nursing Home
A leading Yorkshire nursing home is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week, usually working day shifts covering a flexible, 7 day rota
• Great hourly pay rates of £17.50, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary in the region of £41,000
• A comprehensive induction, ongoing learning and development opportunities and support with NMC revalidation
• A great staff benefits package which includes a range of retail and lifestyle discounts, a company pension scheme and a generous annual leave allowance
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting, however newly qualified Nurses will also be considered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident managing care plans and medications
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back