Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 / £28,314 per annum ) | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered | £1000 Welcome Bonus | 33 hours | Days or Nights | Great Benefits |
A leading nursing home in Uxbridge is recruiting for RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The home is owned and operated by a leading UK care provider and offers elderly frail and dementia nursing care packages, with great facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancies and what the successful candidates can expect to receive:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly pay rates up to £16.50 which equates to NHS Band 6 and £28,314 per annum
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD branches will all be considered
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an UK care home setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.