Registered Nurse RGN
£16 per Hour
£16 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits | Good CQC
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Staff Nurse to work in their Epping care home.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN Staff Nurse post:
- 36 hours per week on day or night shifts on a permanent basis
- Excellent hourly rates of £16
- A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated “good” home
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
- Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
The CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, and as RGN Staff Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and dementia care needs.
Applicants for this RGN Staff Nurse post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back