Registered Nurse RGN/RMN
Burnham on Sea, Somerset
£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Up to £17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full time hours | Days | Paid Breaks + Handover | Great Staff Benefits | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC
A large nursing home in Burnham on Sea currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work full-time days.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in a modern setting, with great facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of this Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract on full time day shifts
- Great hourly rates up to £17 per hour plus pay enhancements for Bank Holidays and annual pay reviews
- An hour paid break and half an hour paid handover per shift
- Free on-site parking, DBS check and NMC registration fees paid
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development programmes with opportunities for career progression
- A company pension scheme
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
As Registered Nurse, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care, maintaining high standards of clinical and personal care and ensuring the individual needs of service users are met.
What the home is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
- Confident managing medications and care plans
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back