Registered Nurse RGN/RMN
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.50 per hour (Equates to £46,176 per annum / NHS Band 8a) | Paid Breaks | 48 Hours | Days | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC
A small private nursing home in Surbiton is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN to join their day nursing team.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly and dementia care needs, in addition to supporting those with medical conditions requiring long term care.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 48 hours per week are available on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only
- Competitive rates of pay of £18.50 per hour (Equates to £46,176 per annum / NHS Band 8a)
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
- Ongoing training and development programmes, plus a comprehensive induction
In this Registered Nurse role, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting, however newly qualified RGNs and RMNs are welcome to apply
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back