Registered Nurse RGN/RMN
Haringey, North London
£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.00 per hour (equates to £37,128 per annum and NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 42 hours | Days or Nights | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC |
A large nursing home in Haringey has a full time vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their team.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN/RMN Staff Nurse will receive:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay in the region of £17.00 depending on experience, plus paid breaks
• A company pension scheme
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A friendly, supportive and stable working environment within a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support frameworks.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back