Registered Nurse – RGN/RMN
£16.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.00 per hour | 36 Hrs | Nights Only | Elderly & Dementia Nursing | Good CQC
An RGN or RMN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a 50+ bedded, fully CQC compliant nursing home in a rural setting near Leyland.
The home specialises in elderly and dementia care and offers a range of long, short term and respite care packages in a beautiful country manor style setting with great facilities and a strong team in place.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN will receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts on nights only, covering a 7 day rota
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.00
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and preceptorship.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back