Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16.32 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.32 per hour (equates to £28,005 per annum & NHS Band 6) | 33 hours | Days | Great Benefits | £1000 Welcome Bonus | Good CQC | Newy Qualified Nurses Considered |
A large nursing home in the North of Birmingham is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent basis. The fully CQC compliant home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers individually tailored nursing care packages for adults with a diverse range of care and support needs and specialises in general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.32 (which equates to NHS Band 6 and annual salary of £28,005
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Registered Nurse, duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people – newly qualified RNs will also be considered and will be provided with a comprehensive induction and additional training and support
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back