Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | Paid Breaks | 48 hours | Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits | Good CQC |
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to work in their Blackpool care home.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers luxury accommodation in combination with the highest standards of care, with some great facilities and a fantastic team already in place.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse post:
• 48 hours per week are available with flexible shifts
• Excellent hourly rates of £20 which equates to NHS Band 7
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse post should be:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back