Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£17.57 to £20.37 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.57 to £20.37 per hour with enhancements (equates to NHS Band 7) | Paid Breaks | Full or Part Time | Night Shifts | “Good” CQC | Great Benefits | General Elderly Nursing |
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to join the night nursing team of a leading Dorset care home, which is located in the Ferndown area.
The home offers great general elderly nursing in a friendly and homely environment with some luxury touches including a hairdressing Salon and café along with beautiful gardens and excellent design features.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what our client is offering:
• Full or part time hours of night shifts available (up to 48 hours) which includes alternate weekends
• An excellent rate of pay up to £20.37 per hour, which is inclusive of enhancements. £17.57 per hour before enhancements
• Paid Breaks
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated “Good” home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As Staff Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with NMC pin
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back