Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Newham, East London
£16.36 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.36 per hour (equates to £37,431 per annum & NHS Band 6) | Days only | 44 hours | Great Benefits | £1000 Joining Bonus | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered |
A large elderly nursing home in the Borough of Newham is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join their clinical team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The care home caters to older adults with elderly frail, disability and dementia/mental health nursing care needs and offers a fantastic environment with great facilities and a busy social calendar for residents to enjoy.
Details of the Registered Nurse role and what my client is offering:
• A permanent contract of 44 hours per week on days only
• Great rates of pay of £16.36 per hour (equates to £37,431 per annum & NHS Band 6)
• A welcome bonus of £1000
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A comprehensive induction plus preceptorship programmes for NQ Nurses
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Registered Nurse you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
The successful candidate for this Registered Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
Newly qualified Nurses will be considered for the role and the home can offer a comprehensive preceptorship programme to support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Staff Nurse.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back