Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full or Part Time | Days | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC |
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to work full or part time days in a large care home on the outskirts of Plymouth.
The home offers a diverse range of care packages to older people, with elderly, dementia and disability care packages available on a long or short term.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Registered Nurse will receive:
• Full or part time hours available on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only, covering a flexible, 7 day rota
• Very competitive hourly pay rates up to £17.50, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Must be a driver due to the location of the home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.