£15.33 p/h – Band 5 Equivalent | £1K Welcome Bonus | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | 44 Hr Contract – Days or Nights | Great Benefits
A very large elderly and dementia nursing home in St Helens currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout St Helens and South-West Lancashire.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent contract, with flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Competitive rates of pay of £15.33 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 5 rates
• A welcome bonus of £1,000 (subject to T&Cs)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Confident managing medications, coordinating care and managing clinical records
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.