£17.00 per hour (Equates to NHS Band 6) | Overtime and Weekend Enhancements | Paid Breaks | Full and Part time hours available | Days and Nights | Good CQC
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to join a large nursing home in the Warminster area on a permanent, full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is set in a stately home and offers 24-hour nursing care and support to older adults with general nursing, dementia and disability care needs, with great facilities throughout.
What the Registered Nurse role will entail and what the home is offering:
• Full and Part time hours available on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota, with days and nights required
• Great rates of pay of £17 per hour (Equates to NHS Band 6)
• Paid breaks
• Pay enhancements for weekends and overtime
• A comprehensive induction and a supportive working environment in a fully compliant home
Duties for this Registered Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Registered Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Current NMC registration
• Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly and dementia care/UK nursing homes
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.