37.5 Hrs | Great Benefits | NHS Pension | General, Orthopaedic, Spinal and Trauma Ward
One of London’s leading private hospitals is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN with a background in acute/surgical ward nursing to join the ward nursing team on a Surgical Ward specialising in General, Orthopaedic, Spinal and Trauma patients.
Details of this Ward Staff Nurse RGN position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week, working predominantly long days in addition to some shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £34,828 per annum
• A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
• A range of retail and leisure discounts
• Ongoing training and development opportunities including support with NMC revalidation
• Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
• 27 days annual leave
You will be joining a busy ward which caters to a diverse patient mix and you will contribute to the delivery of the excellent standards of nursing care the hospital is known for. The ward has excellent staffing ratios which ensure the best possible patient outcomes.
Applicants for this Ward Staff Nurse RGN post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN with at least 6 months post-registration experience
• Demonstrate experience in an acute/surgical ward setting, ideally with experience in orthopaedics, spinal and trauma nursing, although nurses looking to develop their skills in this area may also be considered
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.