Registered Nurse/RGN – Wellness Clinic
Harley Street, Westminster
£29,000 per Annum
£29,000 - £32,000 p/a | 40 Hour Contract - Mon-Fri Days | Health & Wellness Clinic | IV Infusions/Diagnostic Testing + More
An internationally renowned wellness clinic in Harley Street is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to take on clinical and admin duties, to coordinate the efficient day to day running of the facility.
Details of this Registered Nurse position and what our client is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary from £29,000to £32,000 depending on experience
- Usual working hours of Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm with ½ hour lunch break
As Registered Nurse, you will play a vital role in the day to day running of the service with duties including:
- Performing diagnostic tests including bloods, preparing and administering IV drips and oxygen treatment
- Administering medications, observing and recording patient medical histories and health promotion
This is not an exhaustive list, and you will be required to undertake a diverse range of duties to ensure the clinic runs smoothly and efficiently.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse position should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills, with good understanding of patient confidentiality
- Good IT skills and able to manage computerised appointment and billing systems
- Well organised and able to plan ahead in relation to stock management, patient appointments etc
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back