Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD)
£14.35 - £18.09 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£14.35 - £18.09 p/h – Band 5/6 Equivalent/Up to £33.8K | 36 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Mental Health Unit | RMN or RNLD Considered
A leading mental health recovery and rehabilitation centre which is in a rural setting just outside of Northampton is currently looking to recruit RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant centre caters to men and women who are living with chronic mental illness and is independently owned and operated.
Details of this RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role and what the facility is offering:
- A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, with shifts covering a 24/7 rota and with long and short shifts available
- Great rates of pay from £14.35 to £18.09 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 5/Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £33,860, with paid breaks on night shifts
- A very generous annual leave allowance of 7 weeks
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction, plus preceptorship programmes are available for NQ Nurses & those returning to practice
- A company pension scheme and childcare vouchers
What we are looking for in an RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will both be considered to meet the diverse needs of service users
- Ideally you will be experienced working in a mental health setting or will have a keen interest in working with this client group
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to making a positive impact in the lives of others
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 24/7 rota
If you are interested, please apply via the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back