£16.57 + Enhancements per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16.57 p/h + Enhancements – Band 6 Equivalent| Full or Part-Time Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with a background in elderly care is required to join one of Wiltshire’s leading care homes, working as Staff Nurse on days in Salisbury.
The fully CQC compliant home offers hotel style living and the highest standards of care.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse post and what the home is offering:
- Permanent contracts on a full or part-time basis, working flexible day shifts
- Excellent rates of pay of £16.57, plus enhancements of up to £2.80 per hour for unsocial hours, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated good home
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- A company pension scheme
- A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
The post-holder will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered to give a good mix of skills on shift
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care setting
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
- Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back