Settle, North Yorkshire
Settle, North Yorkshire per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20.10 p/h (NHS Band 7) – Circa £43.8k | 42 Hours – Days or Nights | “Good” CQC Rating
A Registered Nurse is required to work in a 50+ bedded, fully CQC compliant nursing home located near Settle.
The home offers elderly, dementia, mental health, and physical disability care to adults of all ages. The home provides a scenic home from home setting for their residents.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on day or night shifts.
• Competitive pay rates of £20.10 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates and an annual salary in the region of £43,800.
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a well-run, fully CQC compliant home
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back