£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £40.4K | 42 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | RGN or RMN Considered | Large Nursing Home
A luxury Sevenoaks nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time basis.
The home offers elderly and dementia nursing care packages in a state-of-the-art, luxury setting where the wellbeing and quality of life of residents is ensured through the latest technologies and first-rate clinical practice.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 42 hours per week, working a mix of day and night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Great rates of pay of £18.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £40,400
- A great working environment in a state-of-the-art home
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN Nurses will both be considered
- Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back