£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 per hour (Equivalent to NHS Band 6) | 36 Hours | Nights | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Skelmersdale area has a full-time vacancy for an RN Registered Nurse to join their team.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RN Registered Nurse will receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Night shifts only
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £18.00 which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and an annual salary of £33,696
- A friendly, supportive and stable working environment within a fully CQC compliant home
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
- Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01134 875 001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back