£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks/Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Nights | Large Nursing Home | LD/PD/Mental Health Care | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to work full or part time nights in a large specialist care home on the outskirts of Southampton.
The home offers a diverse range of care packages to adults of working age, with learning and physical disability care and mental health care packages available.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Registered Nurse will receive:
- Night shifts only, covering a 7-day rota, with either alternate weekends or 1 set weekend day per week required
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17.50 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Full or part time hours available on a permanent contract - overtime shifts are available
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting with experience in disability care, or willing to develop your skills and knowledge in this sector of care
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
- Must be a driver due to the location of the home
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back