£16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | Full/Part-Time Available | Flexible Shifts | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Small Nursing Home | Accommodation Available
A small private nursing home in the Southsea area is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent basis, with full or part-time hours available.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancies and what the home is looking for:
- Great rates of pay of £16 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and will be reviewed following probation
- Full or part-time contracts are available, with permanent contracted hours
- A company pension scheme and 5.6 weeks annual leave (or the pro-rata equivalent)
- Staff accommodation may be available
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered to give a good mix of skills on shift
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses or those new to elderly care may also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back