Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h - Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £36K | 38.5 Hour Contract – Days OR Nights | RGN/RMN Considered | Elderly & Dementia Care - Good CQC
A leading Sunderland nursing home is looking to recruit two Registered Nurses (RGN or RMN), one to work full-time days and the other full-time nights.
Details of the RGN/RMN Registered Nurse vacancies and what the home has to offer:
- A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week, working permanent days or nights over a flexible, 7 day rota
- Very competitive rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £36,000
- Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking
- Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
- A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
- Employee support schemes and wellbeing initiatives
- Refer a friend bonus schemes
Duties for these Registered Nurse roles will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring accurate clinical records are kept up to date.
The qualities and skills required in an RGN/RMN Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Some post-registration experience, ideally within a long-term adult care or UK nursing home setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797 for a confidential chat.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back