Registered Nurse – Surgical/Day Case Unit
£26,000 - £32,000 per Annum
37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits | Development Prospects
An experienced Adult Nurse/RGN with a background in Day Surgery is required to join the Day Case Unit of a leading Kettering hospital.
The busy unit offers a wide range of day surgery services in addition to providing a comprehensive endoscopy service.
What the hospital is offering and details of this RGN Surgical/Day Case Nurse position:
- A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week, with the unit open Mon – Fri 7am – 10pm and 7am – 8pm Sat
- An excellent annual salary from £26,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
The skills, experience and qualifications the hospital looks for in a RN Surgical/Day Case Nurse position:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience in a day surgery/outpatients setting
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Well organised with good planning skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the hospital
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back