£17 - £18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 - £18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Up to £33.7K | 36 Hour Contract – Days or Nights
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to join a large nursing home in Swindon on a full-time, permanent basis.
The purpose-built home provides elderly and dementia care packages in luxury, modern surroundings, and the home is easily accessible on public transport.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota and including alternate weekends – days or nights are available
- Great pay rates from £17 to £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7/8a and totals an annual salary of up to £33,700
- Enhanced rates of pay for Bank Holidays
- Free uniforms and paid breaks, plus free on-site parking
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- A company pension scheme
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
- Ideally have some experience in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
- Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
- For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back