£25,000 - £30,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Hospital, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£25,000 - £30,000 p/a – Band 5 Equivalent | Full-Time Contract | Neuro-Rehab Unit | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading ABI and neurological rehabilitation centre in Swindon is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to join their team on a full-time basis.
This small facility offers round the clock care and rehabilitation to adults living with brain injuries who often have complex and challenging needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse position and what the unit is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full-time hours on a flexible 27/4 rota, usually working 5 long days one week and 2 the next
- A Band 5 equivalent salary in the region of £25,000 to £350000 depending on experience
- Industry leading training and development programmes
- A company pension scheme, life assurance and enhanced maternity pay, plus employee assistance programmes and wellbeing support
- Free on-site parking and meals whilst on duty, and 50% of your NMC registration fees paid
- A minimum of 33 days annual leave, which increases with service length
- A range of discounts on retail, tech and travel, plus cycle to work and car salary sacrifice schemes
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered,
- Ideally have previous experience in a neuro-rehab setting, however NQ RNs will be supported through a comprehensive preceptorship programme
- Confident working with service users who have challenging behaviours and complex needs
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back