£16 to £18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16 to £18 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | RGN or RMN Considered | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Excellent CQC |
A leading private nursing home in the Todmorden area is currently recruiting for RGN and RMN Registered Nurses to join their team on a full-time basis.
The home recently received Good & Outstanding quality grades from CQC and offers elderly frail and disability nursing care packages to older adults from the local community.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Flexible shifts with days or nights available over a 7 day rota
• Very competitive rates of pay in the region of £16 to £18 per hour plus paid breaks which equates to NHS Band 6
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training programmes
As RGN/RMN, you will be responsible for managing and delivering clinical care to a caseload of residents within the home and you will lead a small team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult or Mental Health branch
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within an elderly care or UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a caring, empathetic nature
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the home
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back