Resident Critical Care Doctor
The City of Westminster
Up to £75,000 per Annum
Up to £75,000 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Greater London area is looking to recruit an experience and qualified Doctor to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Resident Doctor role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competetive annual salary of up to £75,000 depending on experience
- A full-time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day and night shifts
- Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- 10% one-time payment of the joining base salary on your first 12-month anniversary
- Funding for research/PhDs
- Guaranteed annual pay review
As a resident doctor you will be working independently to treat a vast range of inpatients, who suffer from short- and long-term conditions. You will typically work in the Intensive Care Unit; however you may be needed to provide broader outreach support to the hospital as part of an emergency medical team.
What we’re looking for in a Resident Doctor:
- GMC registration and current licence to practice in the UK
- MBBS medical qualification
- Evidence of training in intensive care medicine (Critical Care/ITU and Anaesthesia)
- FRCA, MRCP and/or MRCEM are desirable
- Be flexible in terms of working shift patterns
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Able to prioritise your workload especially under pressure
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back