Manchester, Greater Manchester
£58,000 to £65,000 per Annum
£58,000 to £65,000 | 36 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | ‘Outstanding’ CQC Rating
A leading hospital in Manchester is looking for a Resident Doctor to join their team. The hospital is highly rated and strives to provide only the best treatment to all its patients aiming to give them the smoothest patient journey.
About the Resident Doctor role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of between £58,000 and £65,000 depending on experience
- A permanent full-time contract of 36 hours per week
- Day and night shifts
- A chance to work in a CQC rated ‘outstanding’ hospital
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
As a Resident Doctor you will work as part of the medical team, you will develop and maintain close working relationships with consultants, nursing and allied health professionals and other staff in the hospital.
What we’re looking for in a Resident Doctor:
- GMC Registration and MBBS medical qualification
- Sufficient evidence of experience in a range of acute medical specialties
- Ideally 1 years’ experience with cancer and haematology diseases
- ALS Certificate
- MRCP or equivalent
- Excellent clinical knowledge and understanding
- Good communication, time-management, organisational and interpersonal skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back