Residential Care Home Deputy Manager NVQ3
£23,000 - £25,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
40 – 45 hrs | Days | £23,000 - £25,000 p/a | Elderly & Dementia Home
A privately owned and managed residential elderly care home in the Plumstead area of Norwich currently requires an NVQ Level 3 qualified Deputy Manager.
Details of this Residential Care Home Deputy Manager NVQ3 position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 40 to 45 hours per week depending on shift patterns (flexibility is essential)
- Day shifts only
- A competitive annual salary from £23,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
- 1 shift per week working on the floor and the remainder will be office based
As Residential Care Home Deputy Manager NVQ3, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Senior Carer/HCA looking to progress their career into management.
Applicants for this Residential Care Home Deputy Manager NVQ3 should meet the following criteria:
- Experienced in an elderly and dementia care setting
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and must be willing to work towards the Diploma Level 5 (if not already currently undertaking)
- Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts in emergencies
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back