Residential Deputy Care Home Manager
£37,500 - £45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Residential Care
£37,500 to £45,000 Per Annum | 40 Hours | Day or Night Shifts | ‘Outstanding’ CQC Rating
A leading care provider is looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join their care home in the Aldershot area.
The home cares for a range of residents, primarily with elderly and dementia needs, all staff strive to provide the highest standard of care to all residents.
About the Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of between £37,500 - £45,000 depending on experience.
• A full-time permanent contract of 40 hours per week on day or night shifts.
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities.
• The opportunity to help lead a fantastic team in an “Outstanding” CQC rated Care Home
As a Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we’re looking for in a Deputy Manager:
• Hold NVQ3/NVQ4/Diploma Level 5 qualifications
• Able to work as part of a team as well as individually when needed
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back