Residential Deputy Home Manager
£12.00 per Hour
Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£12.00 per Hour - Circa £23.4K | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading residential home in the Radstock area is looking to recruit a full qualified and experienced Deputy Manager to join their management team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The home specialises in care packages tailored towards younger adults with learning disabilities.
Details of this Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive hourly pay of £12.00 which equates to £23,400 per annum
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Staff benefits and rewards programmes
As Care Home Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, but will ideally have completed Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a senior or managerial role within a UK care or nursing home setting
• Confident leading, supporting, and mentoring staff
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts in emergencies
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back