Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Residential Care
£11.57 per hour | Full-Time Contract | Day Shifts | “Good” CQC Rating
A small, fully CQC compliant residential home in Basingstoke is looking to recruit an experienced Deputy Manager to help lead and develop their home.
The service specialises in learning disabilities in younger adults.
About the Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive pay rate offered at £11.76 per hour
• A full-time permanent contract on day shifts
• Private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• Generous annual leave allowance
• A range of financial benefits and salary sacrifice schemes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
• NMC registration fees are covered
As a Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we’re looking for in a Deputy Manager:
• Previous management experience within a UK care home is preferred
• NVQ/SVQ Level 5 qualified, Diploma Level 5 of 7 or a Registered Managers qualification
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.