Residential Deputy Manager
£14.80 - £15.80 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£14.80 - £15.80 per hour – Circa £36.1k | 44 Hours – Days Shifts | ‘Good’ CQC Rating | Great Staff Benefits
A modern and purpose-built care home in the Cramlington area is looking to recruit an experienced Deputy Manager to help lead and develop their residential home.
You will be working in a reputable service, providing 24 hours of residential, elderly, dementia, and sensory impairment care.
About the Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive pay rate offered at £14.80 - £15.80 per hour, which equates to a salary in the region of £36,100
• A full-time permanent contract of 44 hours per week on day shifts
• A range of fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and career development
• Support with NMC revalidation and NMC fees paid for
• Free uniforms
• DBS fee paid for
• Free Nursing Times subscription
• Homemade meal whilst on shift
• Company pension scheme
• 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Around the clock GP consultation
• Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
As a Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we’re looking for in a Deputy Manager:
• Previous management experience within a UK care home is preferred
• NVQ/SVQ Level 2 or NVQ/SVQ Level 3 qualified
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back